RCL Wine Affiliates, LLC, d/b/a Fat Barrel Wine Company, is the producer and importer of the Fat Barrel™, Bob’s™, Lovechild™, HER™, Sweet Smaak, Nice Ink™ and YeboX™, and by RCL™ branded fine wines. We deeply value your privacy and have formulated the following policy to assure you of the security of the personal information you share with us.
- Personal information is information associated with your name or personal identity. Non-personal information is data about usage and service operation not associated with a specific personal identity. This website collects and analyzes non-personal information to evaluate visitor interaction.
- Non-personal information this website collects may include:
— Browser type
— IP address
— Pages visited on this website
— Unique URLs visited within this website
- Fat Barrel Wine Company will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
- Fat Barrel Wine Company may make available personal and non-personal information you provide or that we otherwise maintain to public or private third parties as applicable laws require or permit, (i) for inspection by law enforcement officials, including in the case of potential criminal activity, (ii) to respond to criminal and civil subpoenas and court orders that reasonably appear to be valid, and (iii) to protect the rights, property, or safety of Fat Barrel Wine Company and its suppliers.
- If you use this website’s “Contact Us” page, you may be asked for your name, e-mail address, company name, home address (including city, state, country and mailing/zip code), and phone numbers. Fat Barrel Wine Company will share your personal information with our suppliers or business partners only to the extent necessary to answer your question or provide the service you request, with the exceptions noted above.
- Fat Barrel Wine Company or its related entities could merge with or be acquired by another business entity and some or all of their respective assets could be acquired. If such a combination or acquisition occurs, Fat Barrel Wine Company will make every reasonable effort to notify you in the event we share with the merging or acquiring entity some or all of your personal information.
All content included on this website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, and software, is the property of Fat Barrel Wine Company or its content suppliers, and protected by United States and international copyright laws. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without written permission from Fat Barrel Wine Company.
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT OFFER ADVICE OF ANY KIND. NOTHING CONTAINED WITHIN THIS WEBSITE IS INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND. ADVICE RECEIVED FROM THIS WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR ANY DECISIONS. FAT BARREL WINE COMPANY ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR HOW YOU USE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. FAT BARREL WINE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OR THE TIMELINESS OR ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. FAT BARREL WINE COMPANY AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OR MADE AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE AVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, LACK OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER CODE THAT MANIFEST CONTAMINATING OR DESTRUCTIVE PROPERTIES OR ANY FAILURE TO PROVIDE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE. ALTHOUGH FAT BARREL WINE COMPANY MAY UPDATE THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE PERIODICALLY, SOME OF THE INFORMATION MAY BE OUT OF DATE AND/OR MAY CONTAIN TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
Changes to this Agreement: